Thursday, October 1, 2009

Nia Long Hits Up The Chelsea Lately Show




Just when we thought that Tyra wouldn’t stop talking about her real hair here comes Nia Long, but its all good she didn’t make us look like we all have nappy roots. Anywho Nia Long hit up the Chelsea Lately show to do a little bit of promoting for Chris Rock’s new movie called “Good Hair”. Now I know I’m not the only person that noticed when Nia almost slapped the sarcasm out of Chelsea’s mouth.

Nia: It’s not a thing of me trying to deny my natural looks or my natural hair.

Chelsea: Well you’re black.

Nia: AND??

Chelsea: And you can’t deny that so we know that.

Nia: I would never want to.
 
Ya Chelsea better have made her laugh because Nia’s weave almost had to come out so that she could woop her ass one good time. But, I personally don’t get why White people don’t understand that they was wearing weaves first, what the hell do they think all those damn wings they used to wear was….. oooohhhhh I don’t know, a WEAVE maybe.

BTW I’m not even going to go into the subject of Nia Long and Chris Rock getting set up on a blind date, that’s something I’m just not willing to think about. HOT MESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment