Saturday, October 3, 2009

Nicki Minaj Does Honey Mag




Shit like this is my I concur I fucks with Nicki Minj [aka my Barbie wifey], you can’t not love someone who keeps it real and is all about their money. A little while ago, maybe last week she did an interview and a shoot with Honey Mag, and the pictures came out wonderful. One of the things that I love about when Nicki Minaj does interviews is that you get to know a new her because she really lets it all out and holds nothing back. For example when she was asked are you dating anyone she said “yes Benjamin Franklin” aka she’s not worried about nothing but her money. Let’s be real all these girls that are worried about all these boys aren’t going to get nowhere, get that money mama and worry about these little boys later. BTW “it’s Barbie BITCH”







No comments:

Post a Comment