Saturday, September 19, 2009

Beyonce Does A Polish Interview




Beyonce did an interview for a Polish magazine [heck if i know what the name is i cant read that] and let the world in on some interesting facts about her marriage. I knew there was a reason why she didn’t open up a lot “LOL”

Q:Since​ we’re​ on​ the​ subject​ of​ children,​ your​ husband​ Jay-z​ said​ recently:​ “Most​ of​ the​ people​ dream​ of​ having​ children,​ I​ am​ no​ exception.”​ Are​ you​ both​ planning,​ to​ start​ a​ family​ soon?

Beyonce:​ Someday,​ when​ the​ time​ is​ ripe​ but​ not​ in​ the​ near​ future.

Q:​ Jay-z​ is​ probably​ the​ most​ important​ man​ in​ your​ life.​ What​ are​ you​ doing​ together​ in​ your​ spare​ time?

Beyonce:​ (laugh)​ I​ dont​ know​ if​ he​ is.

Q:​ But​ I​ thought…

Beyonce​ (interrupts)​ Well,​ I​ love​ my​ nephew​ to​ death​ and​ he’s​ my​ everything.

Q:​ Do​ you​ and​ Jay​ live​ together?

Beyonce:​ Sometimes.​ (laugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment