Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lady Gaga's "Beautiful" Vagina Gets "Offended"




I must say, Lady Gaga is a very misunderstood woman [man, he/she you know what I mean] and to tell the truth I don’t think that anyone will ever completely understand her. Recently she made an appearance and was asked the question “do you have a penis ora vagina” this female said “my beautiful vagina is very offended by that question”….. Now questions, and answers like that leave me scratching my head. What was really the point in asking that question EVERYONE see the video of Laday Gaga and her dick, [hints the nickname Man Gaga, people, keep up plz] I mean really she already answered that damn question in a interview why waste your time asking it again and looking dumb. Some reporters I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment