Thursday, September 24, 2009

Xzibit's Girlfriend Reaches Out To MediaTakeOut




Let me find out that the Becky Xzibit’s girlfriend Krista cant take a few jokes, check out the letter that she wrote to MediaTakeOut, BTW Becky Krista make-up does ALOT for ones looks, you look the way you look in thoes pics floating around the internet:

I want to make sure you have your stories correct that you put out online. I have been with Xzibit for years, we live together.

The pictures that are posted are always the worst photos. I attached a true photo of how I look.

The comments on media takeout are really hurtful and the people that comment are either hateful about me being white or they make comments about my boyfriend that I love because he's with a white girl. Love is love

No comments:

Post a Comment