Friday, September 18, 2009

Guest On The Tyra Show Are Really Actors



Tyra Tyra Trya missy if these rumors are true I’m very disappointed in you. So it turns out that Tyra has been hiring actors and telling them what to say so that she can get her rating up [lets be real I wasn’t fooled when she kissed Bow Wow that was so for the ratings]. And the main thing that these “guest” have been getting coached on is highly racial comments about African Americans.



Well thank goodness for sites like MediaTakeOut and their die are fans for getting the scoop because I sure never thought to contact any of the guest from the Tyra show. So this is what has happened, last week Trya did a show based on stereotypes and personally I liked to show I didn’t like the dumb comments that I was hearing from the show but I did like the concept [click HERE to see the previous story]. Well one of the MediaTakeOut readers took the time contact “Vincente” [who was on that particular episode acting a damn fool] and asked him why he felt the way that he did [aka why he felt he was brown and not dark skin and didn’t like dark skinned people], well when Vincente responded he decided to say fuck the bullshit, clear up his name and just put Tyra and her producers all on blast. Here is what Vincente [if that’s even his real name] had to say:

I know I am hated all over right now. But as someone who is on this website I hope you understand that this was for televison purposes only..

We were told how to act and what characters to portray. I am not done with the Tyra yet I will be going back. I have been in contact with other members who were on the show and we constantly talk about how the producers never warned us about the out come, but we knew already but still it would have been cool if they warned us.

We were put on the show to bring in great ratings and that’s what we did despite us looking like total as*holes.. Trust me I am hurt by what I have said and all of the peoples feelings I’ve hurt but i am no where close to how I was portrayed on the show. My best friend is darkskin and I call him my brother...

He recently made a video response saying how its crazy what people have to do just to get seen but i told him not to post it because I did sign a contract with the show and i didnt read it so I dont want to be sued….

You should know the show is scripted. There are plenty of the other cast members on this site. Many of the cast members were picked off of acting websites and they are really great people.

I KNOW IT SUCKS WHAT I DID BUT ALL OF US WERE DESPERATE TO GET OUR START AND FACES SEEN. I will be doing plenty of other things soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment