Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Did Jamie Foxx And Kirstie Alley Hook-UP




According to Kirstie Alley’s Twitter page her and Jamie Foxx have be doing what grown people do if you know what I mean. It turns out that last spring Kirstie publicly let it be known that she wanted to see how foxy Jamie really was, and Jamie publicly admitted and he was digging him some Kirstie. Well it seems like they both got what they wanted, and are doing the damn thing in the bedroom. From the tweets that’s she’s been doing it seems like Jamie has been putting in some work. Check out some of the tweets from her timeline:


•I hadda acknowlege this..yes PEOPLE are calling us JAIMSTIE and KIRSTMIE...LOL...YOU ROCK...

•NOW i gonna get a massage...lol..thats what Jamie and I like to call it..either that or ...a rodeo..later, cowboys

•yes, I am sort of a FOXX HOUND aren't I???? believe me, HE IS WORTH THE HUNT....

•LOL...YES....WE CALL IT A FOXX-ATHLON....

•SEE HOW FUN EXERCISE CAN BE??? GET YOURSELF A LITTLE FOXX and U might just want to work out 7 hours a day like me..

•I don't need to see Mr. Foxx's naked picture, I see him naked three times a week...standing over me..ooo be still my dirty talk

•the one and ONLY Mr. Foxx..that's like asking Angelina who? Mr. Jamie Foxxy foxx fox fox...fox

•TOMORROW I DANCE FOR two hours, swim for one..and..you know..with Mr. Foxx..sounds like a lively day huh?

Can I just say one thing…. GROOSS!!!!!!! That’s all :-)

2 comments:

  1. Eeew!! Hollywood is just one big fucken orgy! No discretion i see on Kristi's part. I bet her body looks awful naked...yuck! Jamie you loss half ur cool points for this one dog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmfaooo @ "Jamie you loss half ur cool points for this one dog"

    ReplyDelete