Monday, September 28, 2009

Is Khloe Kardashian A Man Stealer




It turns out that we have another love triangle here. Lamar Odom’s Ex Lara Manoukian claims that they just broke up two weeks ago, and that he has already cheated on Khole Kardashian with her. A mess, now I don’t know if this is true or not, but if its not this girl is crazy because she sounds really upset about the whole thing. I hope that if this is not a lie that Khole Kardashian didn’t know about her, why because I hate it when girls get with guys that cheated on their girlfriend or wife to be with them. Like I said before, they are going to do the same thing to you that they did to the girlfriend, I don’t understand what makes these girls think the guys will treat them any better. SMH let me find out that I have to make a new section for women that think they can make a man do right

No comments:

Post a Comment