Monday, September 28, 2009

Fabolous Get Posioned And Rushed To The Hospital




You gotta love Twitter, if you don’t have one you should really think about getting one, because the things that these celebs tweet are very funny, and tell a whole new story to how they really feel sometimes. But anyways, so it turns out the recently Fabolous was rushed off to the hospital because he wasn’t feeling well and thought he might have been poisoned. Here’s what Fabolous had to say about that day he got rushed off to the hospital:

I was not in a car accident, but I think i know where it started.. Let me explain.I was drivin yesterday morning & started feeling very sick & felt like I was gon pass out while driving.. I veered off 2 da side of the road.

Had a ambulance called and they picked me up from the side of the road.. Maybe that’s where the car accident confusion came from..

Believed I was poisoned so I checked in & was given medical treatment..a lil sedated so I didn’t tweet but was released 2 go late last nite.

Again thanks 4 ur concern & prayers.. I’m ok, No car accident, jus a lil sick..

No comments:

Post a Comment