Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Lloyd thinks Ciara is a “Hollywood B*tch”




R&B singer Lloyd has stepped out on Murder Inc recently but that hasn’t stopped him from throwing shade on fellow Atlien Ciara. According to a recent interview in Hip Hop Weekly, he and Ciara were high school friends but are no longer in contact because he feels she has changed:

“I don’t f**k with Hollywood b**ches and she’s like one of the chicks that’s just changed along the way with the fame and the money and all of that. I don’t really get down with her anymore on some real s**t. The truth hurts, but it will set you free. But I wish her all the best.”

Source

OOWWEE

Let me find out that Ciara told Llyod to stand behind the red tape one too many times and now he’s pissed. It seems to me someone got their feelings hurt somewhere down the line. But you gotta love a guy that’s willing to keep it real. What’s the point in sugar coating anything but cookies and cakes, I mean really its not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment