Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dear, Tila Tequila




Dear, Tila Tequila

Why am I hearing that you have beef with Teyana Taylor cause you keep running yo damn mouth? Now you should have known damn well that when you was sending those crazy tweets the Chris Brown someone was going to want to get in your ass. And then to top things off you damn near called Teyana Taylor a no body… ya can you say HOT MESS cause I sure can. Missy I going to give you some advice, stop putting higher celebs in your tweets and talking shit about them, because it’s clearly not getting you anywhere but cussed out, while giving me something to laugh about on twitter.

Love,

MissChocolate

P.S. I’m not sure if you should be talking about other celebs in your blog, that’s just asking to get cussed out. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment