Monday, September 14, 2009

Ester Dean ft. Chris Brown: "Drop It Low" [Video]


Ooooooooo this video couldn’t have been any better, yall I must have watched this video like 4 times since Chris Brown put out the link for it. I think I have a new favorite song, and then to top it off Ester Dean is thick [like yours truly] I fucken concur yall I love it. YOU GO GIRL DO YOUR THANG.

Zone 4’s new artist Ester Dean has released a new video for the song “Drop It Low” featuring Chris Brown off of Lebron Jame’s “More Than A Game” soundtrack. The marketing strategy behind her new single was genius because until this point, no one knew exactly what she looked like. Her label has been teasing new fans with “Who Is Ester Dean” promotional videos for weeks and released only her logos in an effort to build anticipation around her project. They got me interested…

Cameos in the video include Rich Boy, Nelly, Teyana Taylor, Soulja Boy, Keri Hilson and Omarion. This was a good comeback look for Chris..

Ester Dean has built up her resume, writing for quite a few big names before taking a stab at being an artist. She tells Yahoo:

“I didn’t want to be an artist because I was scared. I had attempted that before, but I was told I had to lose 20 pounds when I only weighed 130 pounds. It tainted me. However, Polow wanted to embrace everything about me and welcomed me to his family just the way I am.”

No comments:

Post a Comment