Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tyra Does A Show On Stereotypes


Personally I’m very happy that Tyra did this show because it shows how people really do just judge on image before they judge the personality. Like I don’t understand why people really feel that it’s ok for them to look at someone and just be like oh she’s dumb, or oh he sells drugs, and the crazy thing that killed me the most was when the Black guy was like I don’t like dark skinned people and when Tyra was like well what color are you, he said he was “brown” like really, really your brown ookkkaayyy you sound so dumb. It truly does remind me of the article that I did called she’s cute for a dark skinned girl [click here to read it] because I always find it funny how people will judge someone on their skin tone like just because your lighter you’re going to be a angle and have a job, and just because your dark skinned your jobless and won’t ever be anything in life. It’s a mess and I wish people will get it together like really its 09 people, and you’re still judging on skin tone and someone's appearance. HOT MESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment