Thursday, August 20, 2009

Aubrey O’Day Releases New Single


Yall Aubrey O’Day done released a new single, a cover version of the Eddie Murphy’s “party all the time” smh. See now I’m normally giving all celebs their props for doing their thing, but um, because she seems to be the main reason why Danity Kane broke up, [since she wanted to change her image and not blend in with the group out the damn blue] I feel I have the right to say HOT MESS on this song. Like really she ended the song saying “Rick James bitch” like what the hell kinda mess is that. Like let’s be real, you see peoples true colors when they are in a group and out of the blue the group brakes up and people get to go solo. Like yes she was starting to change her hair while she was still with DK but now she has changed her hair, her make-up, her clothes, the kind of pictures that she takes, the music that she sings, and I’m sorry I’m still not convinced that’s her real booty in the pic. But I’m going to let you guys be the judge of the song because I feel it’s a hot mess, like really is this really the kind of music that you wanted to do when you was in DK, hmm if it don’t make you wonder it sure as hell makes me wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment