Sunday, August 30, 2009

Dj Unk Is Out The Hospital

So the other day Dj Unk was rushed off to the hospital from and is alive and “still walking it out” as he put it. Once he got out he took to his twitter with some life changing tweets that me wants to make:

“@djUnk what up twigs I just left the emergency room, thanks and I love all those who prayed for ya Boi! I'm still here! Still walkn it out”
“@djUnk never and don't wanna go threw thAt again.Got to change my diet and slow down! Scared the shit out of my family and friends luv life”
“@djUnk this was a wake up call for me I guess.. Gotta stay focus bout to take back over the clubs... Go Hard or Go Home commin soon. @djunk”
“@djUnk got to pick up my medicine at 10am..No more Kush, Purp, Piff, Haze, Sour desiel for me! No more drinks! Got (cont) http://tl.gd/esln
“Live healthy! be healthy! Live unhealthy and suffer the concequences! Keep god first and haters last! It's not over till the fat lady sing”

WOW he says that he doesn’t was to drink or smoke anymore, well I’m going to take his word for it for right now but the moment that I see a tweet about how “blazed” [that means high] he is I’m blogging about bit “LOL”

No comments:

Post a Comment