Monday, August 31, 2009

Chris Brown Is A Horrible LIER [Larry King Interview]

I recently told you guys that Chris Brown did an interview with Larry King [click HERE to see the blog], and I told you that I didn’t have any footage from it; wweelll now we do, and boy oh boy was Chris Brown trying to lie his ass off interview. Like half the time he wasn’t even making eye contact, or even worse he would stutter OMG the stuttering was HORRIBLE that man boy couldn’t tell a lie if his life depended on it [hmm it seems like his life is depending on it OH WELL ]. How you gone be like you don’t remember, oh NOW you don’t remember “SMH” can we get one of those people that specialize in body language to come in and confirm that he was lying his butt off cause boy oh boy, what’s next; is he going to say “it wasn’t me” I have a feeling that that’s the next line that’s coming. But that’s just me. Next step for me to find the whole interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment