Monday, August 24, 2009

Jay-z calles Beyonce a Ho [or does he]


Now I wasn’t going to do this one because I felt it was dumb and people must have been very bored to think that Jay-z was referring to Beyonce as a bitch in his new song “Off That” Ft Drake but for those simple reason I FEEL that it’s a must for me to write. Now people know damn well that Jay-z says the word “Ho” but does he ever really mean it like that NO. I swear sometimes people are so bored when they do they blogs that it’s sad. He says:

"I’m just a runway show, but I wear this on my plane - these my runway clothes,

Cashmere sweats - they come out next year, but these [are] my last year sweats,
And my ho’s so sick, your new chick can’t f*ck with my old b*tch,
And you know this shit, I’m professional - you know this is.
I just may let you borrow this, this the Blueprint n*gga follow this."



Now that u have seen the lyrics, and u heard the song, and u know what think; what do u think

No comments:

Post a Comment