Friday, August 21, 2009

Man Gets Beat by 6 Cops, and Get’s Permanent Injures

This doesn’t make any since "SMH", like do you not see the way that they beat this poor man and had like a good 6 cops on him at that. Like he got beat so bad that I couldn’t even watch the video, all I could do was listen to it because I don’t wana see that. To me it reminds me of some Rodney King mess, like he claims that he doesn’t feel that its racial, but look at that video again because that straight up BULL. Like they went in on that man too fast, and had the nerve to call backup this it makes me want to really carry a video camera around everywhere i go in case something like this happens [thank goodness for camrea phones]. Let’s be real if you’re going to the hospital because you got you’re A*S beat by the cops, and only reason that you where pulled over is because of speeding; ya something’s not right and that’s some straight bull. SMH at those damn cops, SHIT IM PISSED NOW WTF.

No comments:

Post a Comment