Thursday, August 20, 2009

He can’t take me being celibate

It seems to me a lot of girls that I know are just now trying to find themselves when it comes to sex. Some feel that they are “grown” and can have sex with as many males as they want and not think anything of it, but then you have those other friends who are a little bit more conservative {like yours truly} and have chosen the path of celibacy. The sad thing is that males seen like they can’t handle it, what’s up with that? I don’t get it, would you rather have the girl that has the common since to save herself for the right one, or the girl that gives it to everyone? Do you want to girl that makes you work for the goods, or the one that’s easier then slipping on a banana peel? The girl that’s tight sweet and still pink, or the girl that’s lose and ran through? I mean clearly I’m missing something about why a girl should give it up hella easy? Please enlighten me. “SMH”

No comments:

Post a Comment