Friday, August 21, 2009

Tila Tequila Goes Hard On Twitter [WOW!!]

This morning I noticed that I was seeing a WHOLE lot of tweets coming from Ms. Tila Tequila, and finally I took the time to see why and she was going straight off on a celeb [whose name she never mentioned] and I found the tweets to be oh so funny and they left me wondering and trying to guess who she was talking about. The tweets that got me the most and really really had me wanting to know who this mystery slutty celeb was, is when she tweeted

“PS-No wonder you had mad bitches hatin on you…no, not cuz you thnk u fly…but because U be fucking other women’s husbands and fathers etc.. yea u didnt think I know about all this did you? Well it’s hollywood honey. We know everything. Peace. And stop tryna fuck fathers ad sons.. and at least I dont be photoshoppin my pics to make my body look fly…..you need to quite false advertising and lay off the photoshop hunny..”

OH and my MOST favorite one

“Cuz without the photoshop, you aint got nuthing but cellulite all ova ya legs and pussy hanging sagging out of your bikni bottoms. I dont.”

Like really the girl went in on this person. I’m going to be honest I wasn’t really feeling Tila’s vibe before BUT NOW omg the girl has my vote with two thumbs up. Now if we could only find out who the hell she’s talking about. My first guess was Paris Hilton BUT she nipped that in the butt when she tweeted that it wasn’t sooo who’s left?? The only hint that was giving was when she said that Paris Hilton was stabbed in the back by this person also. So who do you think it is??

No comments:

Post a Comment