Monday, August 31, 2009

When He Cry’s Blood Comes Out His Eyes

I never thought that I would have seen anything like this unless I was watching a horror film or something of that sort. But this poor thing cries tears of blood out his eyes 3 times a day and the doctors don’t know why, they all say that they have never seen anything like it before. But um I beg to differ, there is at least one doctor in this world that has seen what is going on with this boy. Someone knows something and they just not trying to speak up along with the fact that when it comes to things like this doctors need to help you find other doctors that will know how to help, because if I was crying out tears of blood, you better believe that SOMEONE is going to tell me something. Who, I don’t know, but someone is going to tell me something. I hope that they find out what’s going on, and I’m going to try and keep up on this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment