Friday, August 21, 2009

Costco’s Lil Monkey Doll Causes Racism

As you can see the picture that I have up above of not of a monkey but is of the panda version of the doll. The reason for this is because Costco has taken down the picture of the My lil Monkey doll [hmm I wonder why maybe cause they knew that they was wrong] and has just left the picture of the panda doll so we just gone rock with that one for now, but I tell you this as SOON as I find it I’m going to put it up because I was highly upset when I saw that picture, like out of all the cute little animals that they could have picked out they gone pick out a damn monkey, they knew damn well that having and African American doll as a monkey would cause some trouble [and they dumb butts called the doll “My Lil Monkey” and that didn’t make it any better] like sometimes I really wish that people would just take a little bit of time before they make dolls, and commercials and things like that because a lot of the time they are highly racist, and then they get mad when people call them out on it. SMH if people would just get it together I feel that things would so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment