Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Who Gave Foxy Brown A Reality T.V. Show??

Well Foxy Brown is trying to get back in the game and is soon coming out with a new album [when I find out when I shell let you know] and thinks she’s going to go right on back up to the top after it hits [when was she ever at the top is what I want to know]. But to top it off she’s getting a reality T.V. show on VH1… I tell ya, VH1 is just giving everyone a damn T.V. show and it’s a damn shame [and yall already know about how I feel about VH1 smh @ them] however she doesn’t say what the shows going to be about but I’m guessing its going to be somewhere on the linesv of “The T.O. Show” and pretty much just be about her [wateva]. Now to tell the truth I never knew how annoying her damn voice was, so if you can get to the end of the video then baby I give you a hand clap.

1 comment:

  1. OMG ur hating. the hate is so ridicolous, get it out of your system sweetheart.

    Foxy was on top from 1996-2005 .. she always had hit singles & platinum plaques. She was also the first female rapper with a number one album on billboard..

    after she lost her hearing she disappeard for a while but i'm happy she's coming back! I wish her the best of success.. there is no female rapper out there like her!

    ReplyDelete