Friday, August 21, 2009

Female Track Runner Accused Of Being A Dude



So they think that she is a he? Well I don’t know what to think. Besides the fact that I feel the only reason why they think she is a he is because she looks a little bit manly. I mean I’m not going to lie I thought that it was a man at first my damn self, and then soon after I looked a bit harder and I was a little bit confused to what I was looking at in the first damn place. Now I don’t see why they are having such a hard a*s time seeing if this is a male or female, like if she is a teen like they say she is all they really should have to do is strip search her and see is she has a pu**y and some really flat a*s titties like really what’s so hard about that. If she don’t have a d*ck then clearly she’s female. I mean really would they go that far and cut it off… I hope not…
she talks in this one and boy oh boy does she sound a little bit manly BUT some girls do jusy have deeper voice [i havent met any but hey im trying give her or he hell it the benifit of the dout damn it lol]

No comments:

Post a Comment