Friday, August 28, 2009

Sex Slave Found Alive

Ok so let me get this straight, in 1991 [mmmm I was like 2 going on 3 hell I might have been 3] a girl [11yr old girl] was kidnapped and made into a sex slave and never seen again. But out of the blue OUT OF THE BLUE she pops up at the police station 17-18 yrs later because the guy that took her [and had 2 kids with her which shouldn’t be a surprise because he did make her his sex slave which means he wasn’t using condoms duh] didn’t want to deal with her anymore talking about he’s a changed man. Man I tell ya the things that happen in this world and the way that they play out I tell ya. HOT MESS!! Man I tell ya the things that happen in this world and the way that they play out I tell ya. HOT MESS!!


The thing that kills me is that is broke up a marriage, you see the girl had a step father and the police [and the girls mother] blamed the step father for what was going on. Im just going to let you see how “Online Athens” tells the story:

"Jaycee Lee Dugard, who was 11 in 1991 when she was snatched from her school bus stop, was locked away from the outside world behind a series of fences, sheds and tents in the back of a suburban home.


Her abductor, investigators said, raped her for years and fathered two children with her, the first when Jaycee was about 14. Those children, both girls now 11 and 15, also were kept hidden away in the backyard compound.

"In the last couple years he started getting into this "None of the children have ever been to school, they've never been to a doctor," El Dorado County Undersheriff Fred Kollar said. "They were kept in complete isolation in this compound."


Convicted sex offender Phillip Garrido, 58, was charged with various kidnapping and sex charges. His wife was also arrested, and authorities said she was with Garrido during the kidnapping in South Lake Tahoe.
 
Dugard's stepfather, who witnessed her abduction and was a longtime suspect in the case, said he was overwhelmed by the news after doing everything he could to help find her.


"It broke my marriage up. I've gone through hell, I mean I'm a suspect up until yesterday," a tearful Carl Probyn, 60, told The Associated Press at his home in Orange, Calif."

HOT MESS YALL dont make no since for people to be acting like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment